Article 1 These incentives are prescribed according to regulations listed in Article 92 of Immigration Act (hereinafter referred to as the Act).
Article 2 Reporting （stated in Article 92 of the Act）refers to the reporting of violations of the Act not yet found by Immigration Agency of Ministry of the Interior (hereinafter referred to as Immigration Agency) or in providing specific evidence for the one who should be forced to exit or forcibly deported in accordance with the Act.
Article 3 Those who report one of the following facts which can be verified will be rewarded bonuses by the Immigration Agency:
1. Violation of Paragraph 1 of Article 4: entry and exit without checking.
2. Violation of the proviso in Paragraph 1 of Article 5: personnel involved in national security going abroad without approval from the authorities.
3. Violation of Paragraph 2 of Article 5: Nationals without Taiwanese household registration entering Taiwan without approval from the Immigration Agency.
4. Nationals with the conditions stated in subparagraph 4 or 8 of Paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the Act are not allowed to go abroad.
5. With the condition stated in Paragraph 1 of Article 7 of the Act, nationals without Taiwanese household registration shall not be allowed entering the State or banned from entry.
6. With the condition stated in Subparagraph 1, 2 or 4-7 of Paragraph 1 of Article 11 of the Act, the applications of nationals without Taiwanese household registration may be denied by the Immigration Agency.
7. With the condition stated in Paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Act, the stay permission of nationals without Taiwanese household registration in the Taiwan area shall be terminated.
8. With the condition stated in Paragraph 2, 3, 5-9, or 13-15 of Paragraph 1 of Article 18 of the Act, foreigners shall be banned from entry.
9. The Alien Resident Certificate of foreigners with the condition stated in Paragraph 1 or 2 of Article 32 of the Act shall be cancelled.
10. The Alien Permanent Resident Certificate of foreigners with the condition stated in Paragraph 1 or 2, Article 33 of the Act shall be cancelled.
11. In violation of the regulation stated in Paragraph 2 of Article 47 of the Act, captains of craft or ships or transport vessels which carry passengers without immigration permits.
12. Operating the immigration business in violation of the regulations stated in Paragraph 1 or 2 of Article 55 of the Act.
13. Immigration business organizations continue to operate businesses listed in Paragraph 1of Article 56 of the Act after their license revoked.
14. In violation of the regulations stated in Paragraph 3 of Article 56 of the Act, immigration business organizations accept relevant payments from immigrant investment fund.
15. In violation of the regulation stated in Article 73 of the Act, transporting non-contracted passenger or other passengers who attempted to commit crimes domestically or abroad by exchanging, delivering certificates or other illegal methods with the use of aircrafts, ships or other conveyance at airports or ports.
16. Companies or firms engage in matching cross-border marriages as stated in Paragraph 1 of Article 76 of the Act, or people engage in matching cross-border marriages as stated in Paragraph 2 of Article 76 of the Act, demand remunerations or contractual remunerations.
In cases where nationals without Taiwanese household registration shall be repatriated in accordance with Paragraph 1 of Article 15 of the Act or foreigners shall be repatriated in accordance with Article 36 of the Act who are seized by the provided specific evidence, the reporters will be rewarded with bonuses.
Article 4 To facilitate the reporting of violations of the provisions in the Act, the Immigration Agency shall set up dedicated phone, fax, post and e-mail.
Article 5 When reporters reporting violations of the provisions in the Act, the following items should be recorded in writing, and signed, stamped, or fingerprinted for the Immigration Agency. However, it may be made orally when it is urgent or due to other reasons:
1. The reporter’s name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, ID number or number of other license(s).
2. The name, gender, date of birth and address of the reported persons.
3. Specific illegal evidence of the reported person(s).
If the name(s) of the reported person(s) is unknown or is necessary due to other circumstances, sufficient identifications and characteristics should be recorded. If the age, place of origin, domicile or residence of the reported persons is unknown, they may be exempted from being recorded.
If reporting is done by words or e-mail, the reporter shall be informed by the acceptance authority to make an incident report with the reporter’s signature, seal or fingerprint after reading by the reporter.
Article 6 Bonuses will not be reward to those reporting anonymously, those reporting with unreal names, or those who lack concrete evidence.
Article 7 The amount of bonus will be awarded in accordance with the following standards:
1. Reporters who report facts listed in Subparagraph 1, 2, 4-11,14 of Paragraph 1, or Paragraph 2 of Article 3 will be awarded from NT$ 1,000 to 5,000 for each case.
2. Reporters who report facts listed in Subparagraph 3, 12, 13 or 16 of Paragraph 1 of Article 3 will be awarded from NT$ 5,000 to 20,000 for each case.
3. Reporters who report facts listed in Subparagraph 15 of Paragraph 1 of Article 3 will be awarded from NT$ 20,000 to 100,000 for each case.
Reporters who report facts that are qualified in several of the preceding circumstances will be awarded the maximum amount in accordance with the stipulations.
Article 8 Reporting done by a number of people, they shall have the reward evenly distributed.
If the case is reported by several people one after another, the reward will be issued to the first reporter. If the case is reported by several people without specific time to be identified, the reward will be evenly distributed. A reporter who gives evidence that is very helpful in the investigation but is not awarded due to the reporting time will be rewarded with discretionary bonuses.
Article 9 Reporters who report facts listed in Subparagraph 1, 2, 4-14 and 16 of Paragraph 1 or 2 of Article 3 will be awarded after verification and seizure of the reported persons.
Reporters who report facts listed in Subparagraph 3, or 15 of Paragraph 1 of Article 3 will be awarded after the prosecution or deferred prosecution of the reported person.
Article 10 The reporter who is awarded due to the same case by the relevant regulations shall not receive the bonus in accordance with this incentive.
Award money that has been doled out will not be taken back even if the reported persons as stated in proceeding Paragraph 2 are found not guilty. But the reporter who is guilty of making false accusations is not subject to this stipulation.
Article 11 These regulations do not apply to authorities who have the responsibility to report or investigate the violations of facts.
Article 12 The personnel of the agencies who have the authority to receive the reporting cases, shall be strictly confidential to information listed in Subparagraph 1 of Paragraph 1 of Article 5. Unless absolutely necessary, report documents, incident report or other information should be separately stored without being attached to the investigation or detection files.
Violation of the preceding provisions shall have penalties or punishments in accordance with the Criminal Code or other Acts.
Article 13 Due to the reporting, the Immigration Agency shall notify the local police authorities to protect the reporter if he/she is under the risk of threats, intimidation or other harmful behaviors and dealt with it according to the Act.
Article 14 The effective date of this incentive shall be determined by the Ministry of the Interior.