The applicants of the household certificate transcript and reviewing of household registration record are as follows:
(1) The parties concerned.
(2) The interested parties.
(3) The entrusted parties.
2. The interested parties referred to in subsection 2 of Section 1 are the parties concerned in one of the following circumstances:
(1) Failure to fulfill the contract or pay off debt.
(2) The shareholders or partners of the same corporations or firms and for the needs of performing their duties.
(3) The two parties of a pending action.
(4) The party’s spouse and lineal consanguinity.
(5) The head of household and a member of the household, whereas lodgers shall not be considered as a member of the household.
Other obtainment, lapse or alteration of relationships in legal rights and obligations.
3. The applicants must submit the following supporting documents for inspection:
(1) The parties concerned and interested parties must submit original identification documents for inspection where applying in person; the interested parties must submit original
interest relation supporting documents as well.
(2) The entrusted parties must submit original identification documents and letters of attorney for inspection where applying on behalf of the trustors. To verify the true
intentions of the trustors, household registration offices may inquire into facts and evidence in accordance with Section 6, Chapter 1 of the Administrative Procedure Act, e.g. by reviewing filed applications to check the handwritings of the trustors, by confirming
with the trustors over the phone or by having the entrusted parties provide photocopies of identification documents of the trustors.
(3) The interested party must also submit original interest relation supporting documents for inspection where the interested party is the trustor. If any special reasons make
it difficult to submit original interest relation supporting documents, he/she may submit photocopies and sign written statements thereupon indicating that they are true and faithful copies of the original and that the undersigned is willing to take legal
responsibility if any false and sign or seal by the trustor.
(4) A letter of attorney or interest relation supporting documents that are made in a foreign country must be verified by a ROC embassy, a ROC representative office or a ROC
administrative office. Any such letters or documents that are made in Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macao must be verified by an institution established or designated by a private organization authorized by the Executive Yuan.
The identity supporting documents referred to in the preceding paragraph are: National Identification Cards, Alien Resident’s Certificates, Taiwan Area Resident Certificates,
Permanent Residence Certificates, ROC passports or other identification documents.
4.The household registration offices may establish a bulk Household Certificate Transcript counter for processing applications with over 10 cases from the same applicant,
receiving the applications by delegated people and arranging collection dates.