Amended and promulgated by Order Tai-Nei-Ying-Zi No.1080810346 of the Ministry of the Interior on July 1, 2019; effective on the date of promulgation
- Any capturing, collecting, displaying, selling, transporting, or hoarding of animals, plants, ores, and their specimens or derived products which are illegal or shall be protected under the National Park Law and other applicable laws and regulations, is prohibited.
- Hunting equipment capable of harming or poisoning wildlife is prohibited from entering the National Park.
- It is prohibited to set up stalls or peddle goods outside of the designated commercial area.
- Barbecues, campfires, and other activities held outside of designated areas which could disturb the tranquility of the community are prohibited.
- Careless parking, honking the car horn, driving over the speed limit, and other dangerous actions which could impede safety are prohibited within the Park.
- Destruction of objects or facilities which maintain the safety and interest of the public is prohibited.
- Actions and items prohibited by other regulations are prohibited.
- Water recreation activities outside of publically permitted areas are prohibited.
- Water recreation activities without prior authorization are prohibited.
- Water recreation activities outside of publically permitted time periods are prohibited.
- It is prohibited to damage the environmental landscape while participating in water recreation activities.
- It is prohibited to capture aquatic creatures while participating in water recreation activities.
- Visitors are prohibited from partaking in water recreation activities through operators without legal authorization.
- Operators without legal authorization are prohibited from doing business in water recreation activities.
- Feeding wildlife or releasing, abandoning animals is prohibited.
- Political activities and actions with the potential to cause social disputes or conflict are prohibited.