Amended and promulgated by Order Tai-Nei-Ying-Zi No.1080810353 of the Ministry of the Interior on July 3, 2019, by amending Regulation 16; effective on the date of promulgation
- It is prohibited to collect fossils, stalagmites, stalactites, coral rocks, and other rare rocks.
- Peddling or setting up vending stalls in the park is prohibited.
- It is prohibited to carry hunting equipment capable of capturing, killing, or harming wildlife into the park.
- The hanging or placement of road signs, trail markings, notice boards, sports facilities, tables and chairs, and other objects which could disrupt the landscape is prohibited.
- Any lighting of firecrackers, fireworks, combustibles, or cooking is prohibited.
- Any building of pergolas or the other illegal structures, and paving roads are prohibited.
- Littering of plastic bottles, polystyrene, other plastic or metal products, trash, and other objects, is prohibited.
- Destruction of public property and facilities is prohibited.
- It is prohibited to feed the rock macaques and the other wild animals.
- Feeding of stray animals and abandonment of cats, dogs, and other pet animals are prohibited.
- Pets are prohibited from entering the general area (Control 1, Control 2) and the special landscape area (Special 1).
- It is prohibited to smoke inside the park (except in smoking areas designated by relevant management units).
- It is prohibited to ride bicycles in areas outside of designated routes, or to speed in designated routes or force pedestrians to give way.
- Unauthorized cave exploration and partaking in cave exploration in areas outside of the permitted zone are prohibited.
- It is prohibited to rock climb outside of the designated zone or to establish rock climbing facilities in the park without permission.
- Except for populated areas, it is prohibited to participate in political activities and actions with the potential to cause social disputes or conflict.