1.Promulgated by Order Tai-Nei-Ying-Zi No.0960803999 of the Ministry of the Interior on July 1,2007
2.Amended and promulgated by Order Tai-Nei-Ying-Zi No.1080809930 of the Ministry of the Interior on July 3, 2019 by amending Article 8 of Prohibited Activities Regulations in Dongsha Atoll National Park, and amending the title to be Prohibited Activities Regulations
in the Domain of Dongsha Atoll National Park; effective on the date of promulgation
- Feeding or disturbing wildlife is prohibited.
- Unauthorized collecting of specimens such as biological debris, fossils, shell sand, coral rocks, and other rocks is prohibited.
- Any introduction or release of external organisms or artificial breeding is prohibited.
- Unauthorized establishment of stalls, scaffolding, or other similar structures is prohibited.
- Any unauthorized swimming, diving, snorkeling, or participation in other water activities is prohibited.
- Making a campfire or any action which creates a loud disturbance is prohibited.
- Non-official ships or other vehicles are prohibited from stopping or loitering in the marine ecological protection area.
- Political activities and actions with the potential to cause social disputes or conflict are prohibited.